New Featured Episode: Brushfire
- The new Featured Episode “Brushfire” has been added to the Featured Episode tab in the journal.
- Captains seek the aid of one of history’s greatest Klingon generals to help deal with the Tzenkethi threat in the Alpha Quadrant.
- This episode is available for level 10 Captains and above.
- For more information, please visit the “Brushfire” blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10564334-new-featured-episode%3A-brushfire
- This is a new limited-time challenge where players gain rewards by completing missions which are automatically granted every couple of days through the new Endeavor System.
- These will appear on the player’s mission tracker and will switch out on their own.
- For more details, please visit the Endeavor System blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10549024-the-endeavor-system%21
Ferengi Admiralty Campaign:
- Acquire trades and goods to create a stronger economy within allied space with the help of the Ferengi Trade Alliance.
- This is available for captains level 52 and above.
- For more details, please visit the Ferengi Admiralty Campaign blog at: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10542693-ferengi-admiralty-campaign
- In an effort to improve performance, cloud-like visual FX from certain powers will no longer be visible if within a minimum distance of identical cloud FX.
- All other behavior associated with the powers remain unchanged as in damage, range, debuff stacking, etc as this only changes visuals.
- This FX update will affect the following abilities:
- Eject Warp Plasma
- Vent Theta Radiation
- Eject Tetryon Plasma
- Eject Metreon Gas
- Coolant Ignition
- Particle Emission Plasma Torpedo in all firing modes
- Na'kuhl Plasma Torpedo
- Vent Metreon Laced Plasma
- Nadion Saturation Bomb
- Resolved an issue while wearing the 23rd Century Klingon Sleeveless Uniform would cause arms to disappear for most species.
- Resolved an issue where windows on the bottom of the Negh'var would be floating if the player used any other wings other than the Negh'var.
- Resolved an issue where most of the Kar'Fi model would disappear under certain conditions.
- Resolved an issue where the Heavy Cruiser Refit only had two of four nacelles light up when going to warp.
- Improved appearance of Borg console visuals with the Phoenix shuttle holoemitter in Sector Space.
- 23rd Century Starfleet characters now have appropriate ground shield FX.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Duty Officer Missions to allow Admiralty ships to be slotted.
- Singularity Warp Shadows has been re-designed slightly:
- Warp Shadows can now be damaged.
- While Warp Shadows are attacking a non-player target, that target is prevented from attacking the warp shadow creator.
- Singularity Jump Kinetic damage now scales with the Exotic Particle Generators Skill and Kinetic damage buffs.
- Hold Together:
- Resolved some scaling issues with Hold Together.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Hold Together to damage the player when flying in reverse.
- Resolved an issue that stopped Resilient Power Cells from working on some weapons.
- Resolved an issue that caused the effects of the [Pen] and [Run] modifiers to not be shown on item tooltips.
- Changed Fire On My Mark stealth debuff values to be more in line with original design intentions.
- "Sabotage Romulan Resupply Base" Duty Officer Assignment is now “Sabotage Tal Shiar Resupply Base".
- Resolved an issue with Medic2 Duty Officers that was preventing them from being slotted into Active Space.
- Resolved an issue that caused the damage of Hyperonic Radiation to scale more aggressively than intended.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the Miradorn Raider from gaining damage immunity when using Pilot Maneuvers.
- Added a missing engine trail to the Romulan Vastam Tactical Command Warbird.
- Resolved an issue where the Competitive Wargames shield procs could be activated by Damage-over-Time effects.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Status Specialist Bridge Officer Trait to display an incorrect region icon.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Damage over Time from the Crystal Radiation Projector to not scale properly with the player’s damage buffs.
- The Missionpod section of the Arbiter Battlecruiser will now de-activate its ablative armor when not in combat.
- Power Tray Updates:
- Added support for up to 10 rows or columns to the space power trays.
- Added support for rotating both power trays by 90 degrees and for two horizontal trays or two vertical trays.
- The space power tray settings will now be hidden when clicking outside of the buttons.
- The space power tray settings now indicate which settings are active.
- Added a separate option to toggle the "Fire All" buttons independent of how many tray rows there are.
- If a single tray row is selected, then it will only show "Fire All Weapons".
- The "Fire All" buttons are only available for horizontal trays.
- Resolved an issue where unlocking a trait would not allow it to be slotted until after moving to a different map.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Team Invite window to not disappear while auto-teamed.
- Resolved an issue where the Icons in the power menu would not update if the player added or removed a power with the power menu open.
- Resolved an issue where swapping between Bridge Officer skills would briefly load up the captain skills window.
- Resolved an issue where pressing the Game Menu button would not immediately open the window.
- Echoes of Light: Core sampling of the second comet is no longer timed, but instead completes as soon as the player has collected enough material.
- Fluid Dynamics:
- Adjusted allied ships so that they should move quickly to aid player when engaging the Borg.
- Borg command diamond should no longer flee at high speed.
- Dragon's Deceit: Resolved an issue that sometimes caused Galik to be stuck under the ground.
- Resolved an issue where the Core Assault Advanced rewards listed that it rewarded Iconian Marks instead of Fleet Marks.
The loadout slot options will appear as if nothing is selected after selecting one and transitioning to a map.
This does not affect the positions of slotted powers from the loadout.
- Arc Blog post